If you are looking for “steps to start your blog?” then you are in the right place. In this article I look at the various considerations and decisions you have to make once you begin a blog.
1. Exactly what are you reasons behind blogging? You need to decide what you really are blogging for. Is it for enjoyment or profit? In case you are chasing visitors to your blog, what do you want these to do once they arrive. Perhaps you just like to publish, that is fine, blogging can be absolutely therapeutic in a few ways.
2. Decide what you are going to How To Start A Blog about? Should you be very certain about the reason that you might be blogging then that will assist you understand and decide on what you will blog about. What you are likely to blog about is additionally determined by the folks that you are trying to speak to. You can blog about current news, viral videos or controversial topics. You can stick to a certain topic, eg car repairs, or tips to get a 6 pack. By staying consistent using one topic you can gain credibility and stay considered as an expert in your field. Reviews are also the best thing to blog about.
3. Free blog or paid blog? Free blogs are all around the web, just do an internet search and you can find some. A few examples are blogger.com, WordPress.com, blog.com and Weebly.com. Now with the majority of things in your life freedom isn’t free. Your website is definitely not your own, the domain will likely be something like bradsblog.wordpress.com so you will have the identical website name as numerous other people. Should you be looking to generate money the majority of the free services don’t allow you to advertise on their own sites. Free blogging services aren’t the most suitable choice but are an easy free method to dip your feet in the water.
Paid blogs – For any paid blog you have to pay for the domain and also the hosting. You may then own the blog yourself and thus acquire more power over the blog when you start to attempt to earn money. Many of the free blogs don’t permit you to advertise onto it. You can make use of the free program WordPress.org program to wear Choosing A Domain Name, which will provide you with themes and utilities to make your blog.
Cheap options is brainhost.com, HostGator.com, GoDaddy.com all offer hosting solutions. For example GoDaddy.com hosting starts at $2.99/month. So you are looking at about $36 dollars a year for hosting. Take a look at each of the options and find out what promotions you can get. Many of these hosting provides provides you with instructions regarding how to use their easy 1 click installation of WordPress on your own new hosted domain.
4. Domains – Now you will have to register a domain address (here is the actual name of your own website/blog). Domains start at about $8 but can rise in to the thousands. You can utilize a service at GoDaddy.com or maddogdomains.com to register you website name.. The more popular domains usually are more expensive. Eg obviously you would probably have no chance buying the domain nba.com but you could buy mynameisjohnsmithfromamerica could be pretty cheap, however weird. A good simple option when starting is to choose names like firstnamelastname.com etc something like that.
You can always change the domain name later or have multiple all linking towards the same actual webpage. For example you might own 3 domain names but already have it if you type any one of them each of them visit the same website. Once your internet site is up and running we have answered the question “how to start a blog?” However this is just the beginning of your journey into blogging! Another things you need to concentrate on are traffic and content.
5. Traffic – When you put something on your blog you would like men and women to read it or watch it. This is when traffic comes in. If you want your blog to reach your goals you have to learn to get visitors to it. There ughnho many different options here based on your expertise and budget. Basically traffic can be broken down into paid and free traffic.
Free traffic includes
• Search engine traffic,
• Social media traffic (Facebook, twitter etc),
• Forum posts,
• Marketing with articles.
Most of these topics independently could be the topics of pages and pages of methods to articles.
Paid traffic includes
• PPC (paid per click) advertising, eg the tiny ads you see at the top of every Google search,
• Solo ads which is where you pay someone using a large set of email subscribers to email them and inform them about Choosing Your Web Hosting,
• Banner advertising – you get an ad space online for any set term eg 30 days 6.
Content – When you have your web site ready to go you should start posting relevant content by means of articles, pictures or videos. For tips on things to talk about check out current trending videos at YouTube.com/charts, news provides like CNN.com or simply Google search news. And So I hope this has given you with a basic overview of the actions required to get started and answered the previous question “how do I start a blog”.